Yin Yang Yoga Classes in Brighton and Hove
Yin Yang Yoga aims to cultivate a balanced practice. Yin postures are long, held and seated, targeting the connective tissue, joints and ligaments. This side of the practice helps with joint mobility and is also deeply meditative, engaging with the meridian lines and releasing ‘stuck’ energy.
The Yang postures and practices are more dynamic and engage the muscles, developing strength and flexibility. Yin Yang Yoga encourages engaging with foundation and alignment through standing postures and flowing movement.
Benefits of Yin Yoga:
- Stimulates the meridians (energy channels) bringing balance to the organs in the body
- Improves flexibility and joint mobility
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Works deeply on the connective tissues (fascia, tendons and ligaments)
- Can prepare the practitioner for meditation practice
Benefits of Yang Yoga:
- Strengthens and tones the body
- Improves flexibility and circulation
- Increases stamina
- Calms the mind down by inviting us to synchronise movement with breath
- Removes tension and obstacles in the body to allow breath and prana to flow
To get full benefits from yoga a regular attendance will promote your understanding of the yoga class and help you to get the most from it. Our yoga teachers offer class passes to ensure you can attend more for less cost to you. Why not buy 10 classes for £85 (saving up to £15, 3-month expiry), or 20 classes for £160, 4-month expiry, saving £40). 1 x Yoga Drop-in £11.
Due to Covid-19, you will need to bring your own mat to class. We have socially distanced the studios to allow on 6 students per class (usually 14) and we will be LIVE STREAMING at the same time. So if you are shielding or high risk, you can still join our classes from the safety of your own home.
Online Prices - 1 x Pilates Class £7, 10 x Pilates Classes £60.
We are now also delighted to offer a Monthly Unlimited Yoga
and Pilates package for only £85 per month. (Chose from over 40 classes a
week online or in-studio)
No signup fee, no contract, just pay as you go £85 a month (valid from your first class taken, cannot extend) Purchase and book here